Happy and/or Random Thoughts #3

I went on my first ever date on Thursday. :shy: He was really sweet and polite, and I didn't make a complete idiot out of myself.

To summarize, I met him last semester at a college event, and he ended up asking me out, which completely threw me off guard because I just went there to dance, jam, and hang out with friends. I was so flustered that I forgot to ask him for his contact info when I said no because I had a lot of homework that weekend, and finals were approaching. (My mental/emotional reaction: "Wait, ME?! You're asking me out? *looks around* Are you sure there isn't another lady in the room you're mistaking me with?) Even then he was sweet and polite, saying he understood because he had a lab practical the following day. Skip ahead to this semester. I really wanted to find him, so my loved ones recommended an email blast to all those on campus that shared his first name. I was terrified but managed to send it with lots of help. (Thank you!) He contacted me two days later, and we exchanged information.

I'm actually still kind of on a high. :joyful:

Dance Ads