Hey Everybody!!! Forum Software Upgrade in the Works

DrDoug

Oops, something changed in the last couple weeks. There used to be a "log out" button on the top banner, but it isn't there now. How does one log out?

DrDoug

I see a "log out" link on the right side of the top banner.
Yes, that's where I used to see it, but I'm not seeing it now. However, I appear to have gotten logged out since my previous post (presumably related to not checking "stay logged in" when I logged in), so I won't worry about it.

Peaches

That doesn't make a difference for me. My cache clears whenever I exit Firefox; I get quasi-logged out regardless of if it's the first time I log into D-F after getting into Firefox or the 50th.

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
That doesn't make a difference for me. My cache clears whenever I exit Firefox; I get quasi-logged out regardless of if it's the first time I log into D-F after getting into Firefox or the 50th.
Are you always logging in from the same location? Does this happen no matter where you login?

Peaches

I only experience it when I log in on my home laptop. I do not try logging in from a different laptop. I do not experience the same problem when I access D-F from my iPhone using Tapatalk (where I have much different problems still).

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
I only experience it when I log in on my home laptop. I do not try logging in from a different laptop. I do not experience the same problem when I access D-F from my iPhone using Tapatalk (where I have much different problems still).
Have you tried from different browsers on your laptop? What is the main browser you are using?

pygmalion

Is anybody other than me getting occasionally redirected to the wrong place? For example, just a little while ago, I was attempting to check out a new member's When's Your Birthday post, but somehow ended up at the DF home page. I was inside the DA forum and clicked on the link to the latest Birthday entry. The server thought about it for a few minutes (kinda like it does when it's about to give a timeout error) and sent me to the home page.

It doesn't happen every time. It doesn't even happen often. But, every once in a while, I'll click one place and end up in another. I can't really identify exactly when it happens, but it does seem to be more prevalent when the server is sluggish. I'll try to be more observant, the next time I see the problem.

samina

Have noticed a significant lag-time in loading DF pages. Was bad yesterday, worse today. Occurs regardless of device.

Anyone else experience this? All other sites I go to load fine.

Dance Ads