hey there!

Newbie on board.

Not sure how I never found this forum since I loveeee to dance!!

It's like the reason I breathe lol.

But anyway.. yeah I'm new.. and hope to spend alot of time here and meet some interesting people who share my interest in common :)

Yes - HI there. What kind of dancing do you like to do? We're mostly partner dancing here as you've probably seen - I only do Int Standard now but I would guess you are into latin :)

Yes - HI there. What kind of dancing do you like to do? We're mostly partner dancing here as you've probably seen - I only do Int Standard now but I would guess you are into latin :)
LOL. when we had a regional seminar i had a hair style that applies that i am a standard dancer.

and one of the teachers said - you are definitely a standard dancer. But no. I danced 10 dances, but mostly latin. :p

btw. welcome

Heyy thanks guys..

Well in my country.. (I'm from the Caribbean).. most of the dancing is ... umm lol.. well basically anything with a catchy beat or rythm that you can move to!

But yes I have taken formal dance classes and even though I haven't danced with a partner in a while I'm sure I could probably remember some of the steps.

Some of what I learned was.. salsa, merengue, cha cha cha, mambo, ballroom, reggae, quickstep, foxtrot.. and a few others..

Really haven't done any of it in a while tho. :) But it sure was fun!

Dance Ads