How are you, today?

Better than yesterday. My kitty slept next to me all night, even changing sides to be next to me when I turned over. <3 That is special! He hasn't done that in a long time - I think he knew I needed some love.

pygmalion

Whatever it is, I am sorry to hear about the discouraging parts of it.

Not putting words in your mouth, but holidays tend to leave me with similarly mixed feelings. It's not that things are all that different before or after the holiday, but that my expectations (or maybe hopes) are different. *sigh*

How am I today? Open to change... I hope. :)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
well...thanks...really it is a couple of things...neither or which at all has to do with this holiday...just a few things over which I don't have much control that are trending downward....it will be fine but it doesn't happen to be pleasant right now...and I don't fare well when it comes to watching things over which I have no control

and sending well wishes regarding your situation as well

Yep, we're both doing well! I think my mum's having a nervous breakdown at the moment as we're having a new kitchen fitted, lol. She'll be fine - it's almost done :D

As for me, yea I'm great. Lost a load of weight (I'm running for charity next year so thought I'd do something for a good cause - not good for finances as I've had to get a new wardrobe lol), started learning the piano (something I always wanted to do), dealing with my confidence (at last).. Yea, been a good six months sorting myself out and setting goals - not there with it fully yet but I'm much further than I was back then!

Not done much dancing as the theatre church got sold and there's currently no where to go! Dancing in the kitchen is my forte at the moment.

How're things with you?

pygmalion

Sounds like you're doing really well, FD. This makes me happy. As for me. You know. Life is always a mixed bag. Some good. Some bad. Some excellent. Some horrid. But I'm up every day fighting the good fight. That's as good as it gets. I have so many good things and people in my life that I truly cannot complain. I am very glad to be who and where I am right now.

And just for the record, Jude Morrigan has thrown down the gauntlet, cake-wise. I think you might want to check out his extremely attractive cake photo in the auction thread. You have competition, sir. indeed. Competition.

Sounds like you're doing really well, FD. This makes me happy. As for me. You know. Life is always a mixed bag. Some good. Some bad. Some excellent. Some horrid. But I'm up every day fighting the good fight. That's as good as it gets. I have so many good things and people in my life that I truly cannot complain. I am very glad to be who and where I am right now.

And just for the record, Jude Morrigan has thrown down the gauntlet, cake-wise. I think you might want to check out his extremely attractive cake photo in the auction thread. You have competition, sir. indeed. Competition.
I did have a cup cake the other week as a treat but I rarely eat them now lol. I still collect the odd cake picture though ;) I will check out the cake auction though! :D It is nice to be back though - you always make me smile :)

Dance Ads