How are your practices going?

latingal

I worked cha-cha, samba, jive and rumba today. Mostly went over coachings from the last couple of days to cement in the things I need to work on for the next month or so. Also worked on a posture correction that will help with more stability and speed.

After practice was quite pleased that the body seems to be picking up corrections faster.

Worked more on ballance, rise and fall in W with DP and incorporated into routine. QS found some shaping opportunities in the routine and worked on the rhumba cross going into the running right turn

mamboqueen

Hi MQ! Happy New Year's!!

Have decided to rest my feet tomorrow. May do a bit of barefoot jive in my living room, but that's about it.
Ditto to you :). Guess you have a little time left in '08 -kinda weird!

Barefoot jive? Sounds painful. Mine is painful with shoes on...:)

Not sure what I will work on. Maybe variations of rumba walks again *LOL* I need some more confusion!

I have GOT to do something somewhere! I just need to practice.

(I did do some heel turns at work today and cha cha. My boss thought I should be officially committed to an asylum! - BUT some GREAT songs were on the speakers at work and I was BORED, so I just got up and was practicing in the office. LOL)

mamboqueen

(I did do some heel turns at work today and cha cha. My boss thought I should be officially committed to an asylum! - BUT some GREAT songs were on the speakers at work and I was BORED, so I just got up and was practicing in the office. LOL)
Hey...wherever there is some free floor! It's amazing the things you can find to work on in very little space!

It certainly gets people talking. And thankfully so far, I have gotten 5 couples (Couples, can you believe it, the guys too!) into dance! AND they want to continue after this group lesson ends. YEAH!

But dancing (like at the office) certainly gets people talking, and interested! I think though many hesitate with the same excuses I am sure many of us have had ie: money, two left feet, blah blah blah.

But it is FUN!

ole. :raisebro:

when i worked in an office we always had music playing, and my feet were nevere still.

but thank god that now i work in a dance studio, so nobody is thinking that i am crazy.

Dance Ads