How many times a week do you go salsa dancing?

How many times a week do you go salsa dancing? This doesn't include rehersals or lessons. JUST SOCIAL DANCING...

I go about 3 times a week. On a good week about 5.

Mama Salsera Cynthia :kitty:

I go once a week.......very rarely I go twice but then that's because the other alternative (in terms of location) is not really my choice of venue *shrug*

In this moment....never!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I need to dance!!!!
----
First I went to dance 4/5 times a week!!!

Sagitta

Vin said:
Normally 3-4 but lately I have been going 6-7.
:shock:

I go once a week usually. Then depends on what else is available. I do tango, swing, ballroom, contra, zydeco...so I do go to other dances too. :wink: :)

salsa dancing

When I am not sick (which seems to be every other week), I go thurs-sun. I am in need of a fix...but wont get it tonight... :(...these colds seem to hit me in waves this year...must be the rain...we aint use to that stuff here... :x

Paou

Normally, between 4 and 7 times a week. Depending. Friday and Saturday are (normally) for my non-salsa-dancing friends. Although now I have a salsera girlfriend, I seem to be going out dancing more on friday and saturday too.

At least one day off in the week is neccesary to maintain productivity in the office :D:D

tj

Typically, I like to go 2-4x a week.

Because of certain friends of mine (ahem Vin), this spiked recently to 5-6x a week, but I have recently cut back to my traditional level...

Kindra

I'm gettin' out about 2-3 times a week for salsa...
I just added a swing night to my agenda as well.

I'm trying NOT to become too obsessed like Vin....he's def. got a salsa problem. ;)

Vin

I don't remember wasn't I the one to leave last night while you all were hanging around for "just a couple more dances" to get your fix in?

Kindra

Vin said:
I don't remember wasn't I the one to leave last night while you all were hanging around for "just a couple more dances" to get your fix in?
Good point....but the difference for me is that I danced ONCE last week. :)
You're to the point where you need lots of stimulation to get your fix...hence "the problem". :wink:

Beto

Vin said:
Last night doesn't officially count though. We weren't at a bar or restaurant. We were at a friend's house for dinner and socializing where there just -happened- to be a rather nice wooden floor to dance on and some good tunes. So last night wasn't technically a dance night for any of us. :wink:

Vin

Kindra said:
Vin said:
Good point....but the difference for me is that I danced ONCE last week. :)
You're to the point where you need lots of stimulation to get your fix...hence "the problem". :wink:
But if I left and got my fix last night (before you did I might add), how does it follow that I need more stimulation than you to get my fix? It would seem to me that I need LESS stimulation to get my fix. I didn't even have a birthday dance :twisted:.

Vin

Beto said:
Vin said:
Last night doesn't officially count though. We weren't at a bar or restaurant. We were at a friend's house for dinner and socializing where there just -happened- to be a rather nice wooden floor to dance on and some good tunes. So last night wasn't technically a dance night for any of us. :wink:
Well, based on the criteria I had laid forward in the salsa streaks post I would say it does count as there was no viable alternative, remember practice and class count if there is no other salsa available. You are just scared I will creep up on your 3 week streak :lol:

Dance Ads