I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Really simple: it's good from time to time to write down some things that you like, enjoy, and even love. I've seen a beautiful book that is all just that...

For me, here are a few for starters:

Mendocino, California. Grilled fish. Bossa Nova music. Vancouver, Canada. Actress Emma Stone. Her 2010 movie Easy A. Actress Amber Heard. My iPhone. The classic P-38 Lightning fighter plane...

Good morning!
Ray, what a great idea! :banana: For starters, I like this topic! And (in random order) tango, critters (cats, dogs, horses, etc.), fresh Jersey tomatoes warm from the garden, the sea (especially in the morning when the air is fresh and clear), Sinatra, Buble, The Rat Pack, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, pearls, steak, shrimp, lobster, trout, au gratin potatoes, brie . . . to be continued

DancingChristianne

Good morning!
Ray, what a great idea! :banana: For starters, I like this topic! And (in random order) tango, critters (cats, dogs, horses, etc.), fresh Jersey tomatoes warm from the garden, the sea (especially in the morning when the air is fresh and clear), Sinatra, Buble, The Rat Pack, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, pearls, steak, shrimp, lobster, trout, au gratin potatoes, brie . . . to be continued

DancingChristianne

Thank you so much, DancingChristianne! Welcome to DanceForums, too! And, yes indeed, to be continued... :cheers:

laucy.my

Welcome to DF, DancingChristianne! =)

Lovely thread you have here Ray. =)

Spins, parquet floor, Michael, competitions, purple, blue, piano, heels, bread and butter, music scores, mirrors, silk, Cantonese, Rumba...

Welcome to DF, DancingChristianne! =)

Lovely thread you have here Ray. =)

Spins, parquet floor, Michael, competitions, purple, blue, piano, heels, bread and butter, music scores, mirrors, silk, Cantonese, Rumba...
Thanks, laucy.my! There are so many things to like, enjoy, and love in life... :artsy:

I love doing this because it makes me focus on what I like/love/enjoy rather than on what I don't like - a significant energy shift . . .

My cats: Star Light, Star Bright, First Star, Star Shine, Star Magic (their mother was a feral who I called Star), and Mojo; my lesson horse Fancy a/k/a Golden Girl, and all the other horses at Live The Dream Stable; waltz, rumba, foxtrot; the Italian and French Rivieras, french in general; chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's; shopping in general, especially when I find what I'm looking for; fast cars (dream car: Porsche Carerra);

Bette Davis ("Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy night.") and Katherine Hepburn, Clark Gable; classic movies and musicals from any decade but especially 40s, 50s, and 60s; just heard a song from "My Fair Lady" and I'd forgotten how much I loved the movie version with Audrey Hepburn . . .

:kitty:

Volkswagen Beetles. The Edith Wharton book The Age of Innocence. Last year's hit movie Inception. Grilled chicken and shrimp kabobs. The pine forests of southwestern Arkansas...

In no particular order;

Hugs
Cakes
Dancing
Wrapped up in bed
Eating chocolate in the bath
Hands running through hair
Wet face wipes before bed time
Roast dinners
Listening to music
Collecting old computer hardware/games
Going watching theatre shows
Stairmaster addict
World peace
Open fires
Waterfalls
Looking at clouds and seeing shapes of things
The night sky with the stars up above
The 1980's (I live there :lol: )
Horror/dance/comedy movies
Ruby our little doggie
Rolling down hills into a custard/sponge roll (i wish)
Scarfs

Dance Ads