I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Great good day!

It's just beautiful here in New Jersey!

Hmm. I wrote something this morning but it doesn't seem to appear.

Oh well . . . a good night's sleep, the smell and taste of fresh coffee in the morning, and bacon & eggs for breakfast; snow at Christmas, snuggling in watching a heartwarming Christmas movie while it's snowing; olive oil potato chips (yes, I'm obsessing about those buggers); the colors of autumn . . .

:kitty:

Yes, DancingChristianne, it is a wonderful day! And it's a pleasant thing musing about what you like / enjoy / love in life...

Another comes to mind for me: Kelly Clarkson's haunting song "Already Gone".

Also: St. Augustine, Florida--which looks like a perfect
movie set! :)

laucy.my

Robbie Williams-She's The One, Jive, YC, Michael, dancing, spins, music, sweat, floor, mirror, shoes, smile, laughter, fun, everything that made my day complete!

Good morning!

Ah - Fridays! And yes, the glorious full moon in Capricorn, a good night's sleep, tango music, big band music, Josh Groban, luxurious baths, spas, manicures, pedicures, andouille and chorzio sausages (especially with shrimp), stretching like a cat, palomino horses, good friends, true love, lol clearing off my desk at work, embroidery, ethical food, walking by the sea in any season . . . weekends!

Good morning!

Ah - Fridays! And yes, the glorious full moon in Capricorn, a good night's sleep, tango music, big band music, Josh Groban, luxurious baths, spas, manicures, pedicures, andouille and chorzio sausages (especially with shrimp), stretching like a cat, palomino horses, good friends, true love, lol clearing off my desk at work, embroidery, ethical food, walking by the sea in any season . . . weekends!

DancingChristianne, yes, palomino horses! :cheers:

danceronice

Sleep! The country. The racetrack. Tea. Coffee. Girl Genius. Writing. Riding the train at night. (Try it sometime. In the sleeper cars. You haven't seen America until you've seen it that way because it goes by all the places you don't usually go. I need to go somewhere on a train again.)

Indeed, trains are wonderful! For me, day and night. Allowing time to read, sleep, and other things you can't do (or should not do!) while driving...

Good morning!
Ray, what a great idea! :banana: For starters, I like this topic! And (in random order) tango, critters (cats, dogs, horses, etc.), fresh Jersey tomatoes warm from the garden, the sea (especially in the morning when the air is fresh and clear), Sinatra, Buble, The Rat Pack, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, pearls, steak, shrimp, lobster, trout, au gratin potatoes, brie . . . to be continued

DancingChristianne

I can relate so much to what you said about the sea...

danceronice

Cars 2 is good? I was hoping, but no Paul Newman....even the presence of a total Aston Martin James Bond car was not entirely reassuring....

Aston Martins WOULD make me happy, if only I could afford them....

Dance Ads