I Like / Enjoy / Love...

Phil Owl

Night sky out in the country leaves me speechless every time. Thai food, Mexican food, being able to dance with some amazing ladies here in Atlanta, 60's and 70's cop shows, especially Quinn Martin ones,

Great good morning!

LOL gentlemen, you've piqued my curiosity about coffee presses! I like having my curiosity piqued and learning new things! Summer dresses and comfortable shoes! And afternoon naps . . .

:kitty:

Great good morning!

LOL gentlemen, you've piqued my curiosity about coffee presses! I like having my curiosity piqued and learning new things! Summer dresses and comfortable shoes! And afternoon naps . . .

:kitty:

Good Morning, DancingChristiane! Yes, it's wonderful to learn and try and experience new things all the time... :cheers:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
light fresh perfumes particularly non sweet with floral tints, eggs benedict, sausage gravy, most anything in marinara sauce, pier 1, target and kohls....symphonies in the park...as opposed to symphonies in stuffy orchestra hall...hand crafted silver jewelry with semi precious stones.....stained glass...santa fe...tuscon....pottery...

Dance Ads