It's true, dancing does lead to sex

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
yes, well I was speaking only to my own experience darling...should you desire something sensual with me...its gonna happen in 3/4 time, that's all

Twilight_Elena

Sabor said:
see..? DF has created a monster.. we have all the shameless flirts to thank .. yeah.. u know who u are!
People, people. Don't take all the credit for yourselves! I have a 19 year old teacher determined on making a shameless bootay shaking chick out of me. I have crazy, crazy teachers. I have a thing for a hot latin club dancer and we do the hot latin club dance thing very frequently. Oh, and I have a wide range of hip motion.
So there. Don't blame the DF flirts. Many people had a hand in creating this monster. :p

Twilight Elena

pygmalion

Twilight_Elena said:
People, people. Don't take all the credit for yourselves! I have a 19 year old teacher determined on making a shameless bootay shaking chick out of me. I have crazy, crazy teachers. I have a thing for a hot latin club dancer and we do the hot latin club dance thing very frequently. Oh, and I have a wide range of hip motion.
So there. Don't blame the DF flirts. Many people had a hand in creating this monster. :p

Twilight Elena
:lol: I want progress reports, then. How close are you to becoming a shameless, bootay shaking chick? EMs want to know. :wink:

Twilight_Elena

pygmalion said:
:lol: I want progress reports, then. How close are you to becoming a shameless, bootay shaking chick? EMs want to know. :wink:
I am currently reconsidering my stand on animal print Latin heels and several very short dresses. Ay me!

Twilight Elena

Twilight_Elena

fascination said:
i hate animal print...but okay, you are making a case
I don't like animal print either... but then I saw a pair of leopard print heels and I started rethinking... If you wear all black, animal print heels make such a nice touch...

Twilight Elena

Dance Ads