It's true, dancing does lead to sex

pygmalion

I love animal prints -- that's one of my few exceptions to the no brown with black rule. I never used to like them when I was younger, but now that I've come into my own as a self-confident female? rawrrrr! I have no problem with animal prints. They look good on me. I look good in them.

Ya gotta be careful to buy good quality, though. Some of the cheaper fabrics look like the clothing equivalent of black velvet paintings. Way tacky. And ya gotta wear 'em in small doses. Not the whole outfit, and not every day. :wink: :cool:

pygmalion

Good grief! This thread hasn't been on-topic in at least five pages (not that I remember what the actual topic was, mind you. :lol: ) Can anybody get us back on track?

Something to do with dancing and sex, right? :lol:

DancePoet

Twilight_Elena said:
I am currently reconsidering my stand on animal print Latin heels and several very short dresses. Ay me!
There are good animal prints and bad animal prints, yet then again the same with very short dresses. ;)

DancePoet

pygmalion said:
I love animal prints -- that's one of my few exceptions to the no brown with black rule. I never used to like them when I was younger, but now that I've come into my own as a self-confident female? rawrrrr! I have no problem with animal prints. They look good on me. I look good in them.

Ya gotta be careful to buy good quality, though. Some of the cheaper fabrics look like the clothing equivalent of black velvet paintings. Way tacky. And ya gotta wear 'em in small doses. Not the whole outfit, and not every day. :wink: :cool:
Seems like wise advice here. :cool:

DancePoet

pygmalion said:
Good grief! This thread hasn't been on-topic in at least five pages (not that I remember what the actual topic was, mind you. :lol: ) Can anybody get us back on track?

Something to do with dancing and sex, right? :lol:
Hmmm ... animal prints and very short dresses ... this could be related to dancing and sex. ;) :lol:

Dance Ads