latin dress

Katarzyna

I wish i was doing some latin. I want to know what people think of this dress... If i danced latin it would have been mine months ago. although it's pricey for the amount of stones.. it's one of my favourite latin dresses I've seen... they've had it for a while now...

dancesportballgowns.com/gallery_blackwrap.html

I wish i was doing some latin. I want to know what people think of this dress... If i danced latin it would have been mine months ago. although it's pricey for the amount of stones.. it's one of my favourite latin dresses I've seen... they've had it for a while now...
Nice...! Go for it. Or at least file the idea away.

Katarzyna

I dont' do latin though.. but this dress makes me want it.. it might not be ideal for someone else, different hight etc, but this one would be so me... it would be perfect. If only I did latin... grrrrr... maybe I could Squeeze some latin practice in before work at 8:30 am :)

Peaches

Stupid question...how in hell do you make the skirt part not fall off, especially with all of the sharp motion in Latin? I mean, it's well below waist/hip level, which I could see helping to hold it up.

I keep seeing these beautiful costumes, on beautiful women, and they're sitting well below waist level...and all i can think to myself is, "What feat of chemistry and/or engineering makes it stay on like that?"

delamusica

It's attatched to the underwear. And when you're skinny and gorgeous, you can have it tight enough to not fall down without creating bulges.

That's how I've seen it accomplished, anyway.

latingal

Mmmm....looks like you gotta' be a bit statuesque to wear this dress. Me, I'd look like a head and some toes poking out from under a huuuuuge black fabric bag. *sigh*

Twilight_Elena

Gods I want this dress! :shock: It's... it's... EXACTLY the type of dress I love!
Though it needs some bling. I do think it's overpriced - there are too few stones on it! Okay, choker and wristband are included, but it's still overpriced.
But even so... I WANT it!
Good one, Kat. I don't know how you managed to find that one.

T_E

Katarzyna

From the same site: dancesportballgowns.com/gallery_redorangeriot.html
Isn't it a great two-piece? Great site, Kat. Love ya. :D

T_E
It's nice too :) I like the black one more though. don't ask me why.. I've been looking at the black dress for over 8 months I believe... It's probably one of my favourites... that and the one edyta wore in rumba i think in dwts last season.. :)

Dance Ads