Life is Hard Thread

For those of you who know TanyaTheDancer from this board or have met her at comps:

Her husband passed away suddenly this past Sunday. He leaves behind Tanya and a teenage son. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
oh my god, I had Tanya as a friend when I was originally on FB - I closed my account but re-opened recently and slowly re-adding people. I'll mesage her now. Thank you for letting us know.

Sorry to hear about your loss WW.

You are all in my thoughts :(

wonderwoman

I don't know if you guys heard about the hospital shooting in Pittsburgh (just a couple miles from where I live), it's national news but you can find it on wpxi.com main page. I just heard that the victim was 25 and recently engaged to a nurse at the adjacent hospital. So incredibly sad. If you pray, please mention the families and those affected in your prayers.

pygmalion

I don't know if you guys heard about the hospital shooting in Pittsburgh (just a couple miles from where I live), it's national news but you can find it on wpxi.com main page. I just heard that the victim was 25 and recently engaged to a nurse at the adjacent hospital. So incredibly sad. If you pray, please mention the families and those affected in your prayers.

Wow! I'm so sorry to hear that. Will do.

Spitfire

Another cold; third time in as many months. That has never happened before. Just doing nothing than read and use this computer.

I do suspect that I picked it up at a dance; that is a good time and place to catch something with all the people and close contact that comes with dancing. Shall we say "recreational hazard?"

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
yep...i pretty much stay on gatorade and vitamin water, apply vicks and bengay to everything allowable and sleep whenever I am not at work or dancing...and if I cannot sleep, nyquil is the first line of defense

wonderwoman

Well... last night, I made a huge step in the direction of repairing my life. I'm happy, and relieved, to have gotten over the anxiety of putting myself out there.. although I didn't stand and introduce myself and I still want to tonight.. and it is so good to feel understood, as I listen to others speak. This isn't going to be a fun journey to go on... I'm finding myself very ticked off at the way things are, and wishing they were different, but at least there's now a flicker of hope that I'll be okay.

Sorry about the vagueness. A lot of shame goes with it and I can tell very few in real life.

Eta: It was voluntary, nothing happened that forced me to go, other than feeling that it was the only thing to do :)

Spitfire

Well... last night, I made a huge step in the direction of repairing my life. I'm happy, and relieved, to have gotten over the anxiety of putting myself out there.. although I didn't stand and introduce myself and I still want to tonight.. and it is so good to feel understood, as I listen to others speak. This isn't going to be a fun journey to go on... I'm finding myself very ticked off at the way things are, and wishing they were different, but at least there's now a flicker of hope that I'll be okay.

Sorry about the vagueness. A lot of shame goes with it and I can tell very few in real life.

Eta: It was voluntary, nothing happened that forced me to go, other than feeling that it was the only thing to do :)
Glad to hear that WW! :D

Dance Ads