Lunch Time Club!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
#21
DancingMommy said:
And always remember.... it's lunchtime *somewhere* in the world.....
Hmmm, do you think my boss would mind if I point out that the same is also tru of *nap* time? :wink: :wink: :wink:
 
#22
All right SD, you got lunch time, naptime, sleeptime, breakfast time, dinner time, eat time, dance time, do-nothing time, day dreaming time, when do you actually work?? :roll: :tongue:
 

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
#23
Patapouf said:
All right SD, you got lunch time, naptime, sleeptime, breakfast time, dinner time, eat time, dance time, do-nothing time, day dreaming time, when do you actually work?? :roll: :tongue:
Work? What's that? :shock:
 

DancePoet

Well-Known Member
#26
(Looks like some of you have long lunches ... or ... you are on lunch break all the time. :shock: DP may be hijacker extraordinaire, but at least he knows when it's lunch time. :roll: ;) :lol: )
 
#30
Uh huh SD! Do you only eat lunch once in your life time! :shock: :roll: :lol:

And what's wrong with having more than one lunch a day? Btw, I'm still waiting for the check from your billion dollar bank account that you promised.... :roll:
 

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
#31
Patapouf said:
Btw, I'm still waiting for the check from your billion dollar bank account that you promised.... :roll:
As I said before, I'm happy to sploit it with you if you make sute that I have it! (Although I am glad to know that it'll know be a billion and not just in the millions!)
 

DancePoet

Well-Known Member
#33
Ah!

I was going to have Mexican, but walked past a small lunch place with a sign advertising Italian Wedding soup. Had it with a scrumptious sesame seed bagel, toasted with melting butter. :D
 
#36
Mmmmm, I have another bagel for lunch. It is a salted one so it tastes like a big fat pretzel! With lots of butter, of course. We are on spring break here so it is awfully quiet without the students. And lots of parking right by the door.
 

DancePoet

Well-Known Member
#37
MacMoto said:
Italian Wedding soup? What is it like?
Small meatballs, very small pasta balls, pieces of spinach, and typically in a chicken broth, although I have seen it in a more tomato like broth as well. I suspect their are various recipes available like most soups. ;)
 

Purr

Well-Known Member
#38
Sagitta said:
Well I have my lunch break and two 15 minute breaks during the day, usually. :)
Me, too! :D

Lunch was terrible today. I had a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza and a Dr. Pepper. I'm not sure what happened with the pizza, but it was kind of, well, sweet. :shock:
 

Sagitta

Well-Known Member
#39
Purr said:
Sagitta said:
Well I have my lunch break and two 15 minute breaks during the day, usually. :)
Me, too! :D

Lunch was terrible today. I had a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza and a Dr. Pepper. I'm not sure what happened with the pizza, but it was kind of, well, sweet. :shock:
Home cooked food is always best. :wink: :)
 

DancePoet

Well-Known Member
#40
It's almost Lunch Time!

Had Mexican yesterday. Look's like chicken and rice soup today with a peanut butter sandwich.

Tomorrow I have a lunch date! :D :D :D
 

Dance Ads