Lunch Time Club!

Sagitta

Cous cous, mixed beans, and mixed greens. The cous cous was inspired by my SIL yesterday night she as she mentioned that my brother was planning to cook cous cous for dinner.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
homemade, vegetable beef soup (I make an awesome one, I cannot tell a lie) and a smoothie with; vanilla, skim milk, banana, raspberries and blackberries....om nom nom...was perfect....coffee soon because it's that kind of day

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
in the mood for comfort food...really been a crappy past three weeks or so...homemade meatballs with black beans and julienned carrots in an onion, cranberry, chili sauce...diced cheesy potatoes with celery in them..unsweet tea

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
no brekkies....but huge chef salad (turkey, salami, iceburg lettuce, swiss cheese, cucumber, carrots, and peppered almond slivers, w/lowfat italian)...hope that hold me till 7:30...unsweet tea

in the mood for comfort food...really been a crappy past three weeks or so...homemade meatballs with black beans and julienned carrots in an onion, cranberry, chili sauce...diced cheesy potatoes with celery in them..unsweet tea
I became hungry just reading that - but it's time to go to dance...I meant to sleep... I'm not in Buenos Aires yet :)

Dance Ads