Lunch Time Club!

DancePoet

Sometimes I spend lunch working, too. :(

And sometimes I spend it reading and posting on DF! :D :lol:

Today it's chicken noodle soup and a poppy seed bagel with butter. And another ... yep, you guessed it, Nantucket Nectars Orange Mango! :D

Dancin_feet, what kind of apple did you have for lunch :?:

It is GORGEOUS out today. 75 and sunny. Unfortunately, I woke up late and had to come right to the studio (I start at 1 p.m.), where I'll be inside until 10 p.m. At least we can open the windows, but I wish I was outside!

Purr

It's very nice here today, close to 70 degrees, mostly sunny. Lunch was a small garden salad with honey french dressing, Baked Lays barbeque chips, and a Fuze raspberry beverage. :D

DancePoet

Purr said:
It's very nice here today, close to 70 degrees, mostly sunny. Lunch was a small garden salad with honey french dressing, Baked Lays barbeque chips, and a Fuze raspberry beverage. :D
What is a "Fuze raspberry beverage"?

I had chicken noodle soup and an energy bar bagel toasted with butter.

And guess what I had to drink? ;)

Purr

DancePoet said:
Purr said:

Fuze is a brand name of flavored beverages (www fuzebev com); the raspberry flavor is supposed to boost energy levels and help make you slender. Or so the company claims.

I've no idea, what did you have to drink?

Purr said:
DancePoet said:
Purr said:

Fuze is a brand name of flavored beverages (www fuzebev com); the raspberry flavor is supposed to boost energy levels and help make you slender. Or so the company claims.

Nantucket Nectars Orange Mango ??

DancePoet

cl5814 said:
Purr said:
DancePoet said:
Purr said:

Ayuh! :D

CI5814 has been reading my other lunch time posts. ;)

Purr

DancePoet said:
cl5814 said:
Purr said:
DancePoet said:
Purr said:

:doh:

DancePoet

Purr said:
DancePoet said:
cl5814 said:
Purr said:
DancePoet said:
Purr said:

That's ok Purr, I'll still purr for you. ;)

pygmalion

I wonder how many embedded quotes one can use before the system explodes. :roll: :lol: I have a feeling we're going to find out. :lol: :lol:

I have no particular reason for asking, of course. :roll: :wink:

Purr

pygmalion said:
I wonder how many embedded quotes one can use before the system explodes. :roll: :lol: I have a feeling we're going to find out. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Purr

DancePoet said:
Purr said:
DancePoet said:
cl5814 said:
Purr said:
DancePoet said:
Purr said:

That's ok Purr, I'll still purr for you. ;)
Ahhhh, you're so sweet! :D

DancePoet

Purr said:
pygmalion said:

I don't know if this idea was a good one to pose or not. ;)

Dance Ads