Lunch Time Club!

Purr

DancePoet said:
Purr said:
DancePoet said:
Purr said:
A treat at lunch...milk chocolate raspberry cup from Godiva. 8)
I've got a craving for their dark chocolate bars with raspberry filling! :D
What about the chocolate dipped strawberries? Or perhaps the almond bark? (By the way, I prefer Godiva milk chocolate. :wink: )
I'll check out the display at my local B&N the next time I visit! :D

And do they dip the strawberries in the milk chocolate?

Oh my! There are so many things that taste good with chocolate. ;)
Yes, Yes, Yes. Godiva dips the strawberries in the milk chocolate. Or dark chocolate, if that's what you prefer. :D

You know what else sounds good, a Godiva milk chocolate cherry cordial. :D

DancePoet

Purr said:
DancePoet said:
Purr said:
DancePoet said:
Purr said:
A treat at lunch...milk chocolate raspberry cup from Godiva. 8)
I've got a craving for their dark chocolate bars with raspberry filling! :D
What about the chocolate dipped strawberries? Or perhaps the almond bark? (By the way, I prefer Godiva milk chocolate. :wink: )
I'll check out the display at my local B&N the next time I visit! :D

And do they dip the strawberries in the milk chocolate?

Oh my! There are so many things that taste good with chocolate. ;)
Yes, Yes, Yes. Godiva dips the strawberries in the milk chocolate. Or dark chocolate, if that's what you prefer. :D

You know what else sounds good, a Godiva milk chocolate cherry cordial. :D
The way to a woman's heart is knowing what she likes! ;)

(DP had to fix his quotes!)

Popeye's blackened-naked chicken strips and a biscuit from the night before, and orange juice.

Wait, that was breakfast. LUNCH is a handful of macadamias and a white grape/peach juice.

pygmalion

macha said:
Popeye's blackened-naked chicken strips and a biscuit from the night before, and orange juice.

Wait, that was breakfast. LUNCH is a handful of macadamias and a white grape/peach juice.
Health food nut, I see. :roll: :lol:

There is a portable hot dog cart in my building that sells to the students from about 10:30 to 1:00. It is about 100 feet from my office door but sometimes that smell just creeps in and today it really smells good. I must be extra hungry.

I went out at lunch and bought three plants and two trellises (trellis's? trellisssss?) and two new pairs of garden gloves at lunch. Can't wait to get home and dig in the dirt.

Sagitta

Okay. What are people doing for lunch today? I'm open to suggestions. I finished off the steel cut oats that I made for breakfast. It tastes like tapioca pudding according to my lady friend. Soak the oats overnight and then cook in the morning. I just use milk without any water and a little sugar and salt. Comes out great...so I'm wondering what i shoudl have next...

This has been a day from helle. I didn't WANT to eat at KFC (ours is plain nasty, with nasty food), so I settled for one of those silly little "Snackers" and now I feel ill.

Tonight I will settle for more palatable cuisine- Krystal Burger.

Dance Ads