MAC 2014

dlliba10

I'll be there! Except no Smooth-ing this year because my partner has a conference to attend that weekend. :( Super devastated about that.

middy

I hope to go! Excited to bring my partner to MAC for his first time.

Like dlliba's partner, I couldn't attend last year due to a conference. Sad.

Daphna

I'll be there! Except no Smooth-ing this year because my partner has a conference to attend that weekend. :( Super devastated about that.

Wait, she can't go to a conference. We need her, did she clear this with us? I don't remember giving her permission to miss the MAC. We need a written excuse request, notarized, witnessed and signed off on by 2 people who dance with her.

dlliba10

Will be working on the MAC schedule this coming Sunday. Speak now or forever hold your peace and please remember, no matter what we do, what we change, what we keep the same, someone will be unhappy :(.
If you could move Novice and Prechamp Smooth to like ... a week later so that my partner could make it, that would be awesome. Wait, what, you can't do that and the world doesn't revolve around us? Aw, boo.

smidra86

If you could move Novice and Prechamp Smooth to like ... a week later so that my partner could make it, that would be awesome. Wait, what, you can't do that and the world doesn't revolve around us? Aw, boo.
You and I can hang out partnerless together. :p I would like to try to come down to watch, and if smooth does get put on Saturday, then I could also come and spectate. :) (And dlliba, we can dance together on the side)

The Schedule is up. Smooth on Saturday won't be able to happen this year.

There are some schedule changes everyone should be aware of - to note:
  1. We have WDSF Junior II Latin and Standard events on Friday and Saturday Nights
  2. Youth Pre-Championship and Championship events will be switching Friday/Saturday nights.
  3. All Preliminary Rounds for Friday and Saturday evenings will be danced in the Matinee Session.

The top page will be updated shortly.

middy

With the new schedule and preliminary rounds for events being danced earlier, what does that mean for admission into evening sessions? For example, if a couple was registered for pre-champ [whatever] and didn't make it past the initial first or second rounds, would they have to buy a ticket to see the evening rounds? Or would entering that event still give them admission regardless of callbacks?

Dance Ads