MAC 2014

smidra86

The last time I competed MoS Latin at MAC was in 2012, and I don't remember many, if any, actual Open Latin couples participating at all. I can't remember if it was the same this past year -- sync, did you and smidra dance it?
yes. We also won last year, putting me in to mos hall of fame (if the website ever gets updated)! :) (sync was already in there before)

Daphna

There will probably not be live streaming at the MAC. The Manhattan Center charges for any sort of live streaming (except for fairly brief TV news clips) and we just can't afford it.

Daphna

MAC is open for registration and the deadline is Dec. 31. We are back at the Manhattan Center and it should be a great weekend of dancing. There are VIP tickets available, front row tickets available and of course general admission tickets available. Come dance and cheer on your friends and friends to be. See you all in Jan.

Katarzyna

I will be there sending my vendor forms off shortly! Will be bringing a mix of consigned gowns, new designer clearance and some new Danscouture gowns! Yay to the venue, will be nice to hang out few blocks away from my old apartment

dlliba10

Is o2cm crashing for anyone else? Trying to register but every time I put o2cm.com into my address bar, it says there are too many redirects ... I can get to the entry list with a direct link, but nothing doing in terms of the main site or registration ...

Edit: HERPADERP. Nevermind. Guess my computer's just being stupid.

Last edited:

mindputtee

DP can't make it, so I'll be competing with a friend (actually same one as saved me on last minutes notice last year) doing Gold and Novice standard, and hopefully MOS.

Dance Ads