MAC 2014

Daphna

Last chance to register for the MAC, you have 7 more hours to get those registrations and payments in. Tonight is not the night to say "I'll do it when I get from....." you know you won't plus it will probably be after midnight and poof, registration is closed and you'll have to pay more. So if you have already registered, go pay, and if you haven't registered yet, go register and pay. See you in a couple of weeks and have a very happy and safe new years.

Dancebug

What is the definition of "preliminary round"? I thought it is up to the first round. I don't know why MAC included quarter finals in the preliminary rounds. I never thought our heats would have the first rounds, so I wasn't concerned about this new scheduling stuff. Now I am not sure if we will be able to compete at all. I wish MAC clarified what they meant by "preliminary rounds" a lot sooner. It is too late for some of us to ask for another day of vacation and pay for extra day of hotel stay.

Daphna

I'm sorry for your misunderstanding, but our schedule on the website clearly states "All preliminary rounds (including Quarter Finals) of the evening events" will be held during the matinee session. And under the evening events, we again state that the "quarter finals and earlier rounds will be held in the matinee" session.

Daphna

As per the website, preliminary rounds - first and quater - will. Be during the matinee session, however they won't be first thing in the morning but later in the afternoon

Daphna

MAC is only 2 weeks away, make sure that in addition to your supplies, costumes, shoes etc you have renewed your USA Dance memberships prior to arriving. It will cost you more to do it on site, and speaking of money, make sure that you pay all of your registrations fees prior to midnight Jan. 13 this is when on-line payment system will close. After that we will be charging everyone, regardless of when you registered, a late fee of $20/competitor.

Dance Ads