Make Your 2005 Dance Forums Awards Nominations!!!!

pygmalion

:lol: SD and I are too much alike. We'd kill each other in about a day and a half, max. So, as appealing as the idea sounds, in the interest of living a little longer, I'll let you have him, fascination. :wink:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
well thank you...I appreciate your generosity more than you can imagine...though sometime you must tell me about these similarities...though I have some notion since I do adore you as well...but I dont want to bacchata or AT with you...if you dont mind.....now, him?...I am gonna work hard to get him to a comp that I'm dancing at....gotta get a dance with him:cool:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
pygmalion said:
:lol: SD and I are too much alike. We'd kill each other in about a day and a half, max. So, as appealing as the idea sounds, in the interest of living a little longer, I'll let you have him, fascination. :wink:
course ya know...that kinda relationship can be very....um...appealing, before the murdering part;)

pygmalion

fascination said:
well thank you...I appreciate your generosity more than you can imagine...though sometime you must tell me about these similarities...though I have some notion since I do adore you as well...
I won't say here, since I don't want to embarass SD. But that's the conclusion I came to mmm... a while ago, when he and I were butting heads over something silly. We weren't butting heads over the something, but because of who we both are. A lot alike, IMO. :wink: :cool:

Twilight_Elena

People, people. The key is to hook up with a dancer (in your area). That way even if you're both brainy and important you'll always hit it off at the socials. ;)

Twilight Elena

Vince A

fascination said:
I should like to see SD in red or yellow...mmm...yes
Nope . . . gotta be that purple . . . I've seen it in person . . . even I was attracted!!! J . . . kust kidding!

And ladies . . . he's a one-woman man . . . everytime we are near him, he steals my wife, an I don't get to dance with her until . . . well, I don't!

The last time, they danced every Salsa and WCS, until the dance ended.

Good think I like him and have not an ounce of jealousy in my body!

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
okay...I am only mentioning that I wonder if these are coming out soon to get our post count over the top...do the two nuetralize each other in your mind SD? or shall I throw in a very excellent back rub and a bolero?

Dance Ads