Make Your 2005 Dance Forums Awards Nominations!!!!

chachachacat

Rumba Banana

alemana said:
when someone makes an emoticon of a banana doing a rumba walk, i'll be the first to use it.
I am Rumba Banana
and I'm here to say
I will walk for Alemana
in a sexy way!
I won't be peeling
my peel,
I'm not that kind of banana!
I just do my Rumba Walks
for my lovely Alemana.
:banana:

(sung to the tune of 'Chiquita Banana')

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
okay I'm gonna break the rules before I read them(sorry SD) then I'll do it right:cool:

my first thoughts:

most level headed, most reflective, and least judgemental...pygmalian
most courageous and persistant, and best taste in music: medira
men I'd most like to meet....DP, SD, DM, diputs, sagitta, sabor, brujo, joe, Dwise and (last but definately not least esp in the waltxz line)Cornutt...um, you see I have aproblem here dont you?;)
spunky and resilient: Larinda
refreshing and precious: Lynn
most frantically obssessed with dancing: sorry folks I am nominating myself
most tell it like it is woman I want to party with, with the highest.. um... hormone level (besides myself) and all around great mom: MQMQMQMQMQMQ

mamboqueen

fascination said:
okay I'm gonna break the rules before I read them(sorry SD) then I'll do it right:cool:

my first thoughts:

most level headed, most reflective, and least judgemental...pygmalian
most courageous and persistant, and best taste in music: medira
men I'd most like to meet....DP, SD, DM, diputs, sagitta, sabor, brujo, joe, Dwise and (last but definately not least esp in the waltxz line)Cornutt...um, you see I have aproblem here dont you?;)
spunky and resilient: Larinda
refreshing and precious: Lynn
most frantically obssessed with dancing: sorry folks I am nominating myself
most tell it like it is woman I want to party with, with the highest.. um... hormone level (besides myself) and all around great mom: MQMQMQMQMQMQ
hyuk, hyuk....and here I was thinking I'm discreet....*LOL*

fascination = best "dear abby" of df

I vote for TE for coolest DFer (female) under 20!
Luh coolest Dfer (male) under 20!
Im going to nominate myself against fascination for most obsessed dancer: (c'mon, you cant beat my 5 hours for lessons, plus, im 16!)
I was gonna go for the most self nominations too... too much effort (laziest Df'er was gonna be one of then)
ummm ummm ummmm ummmmm
I wont pygmalions monster list of categories from last year which she may have posted I cant remember but was much discussed!

and Diputs for wackiest pants

(too avoid usage of smacky head thingy, I know, Ill email it!)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
chandra said:
I vote for TE for coolest DFer (female) under 20!
Luh coolest Dfer (male) under 20!
Im going to nominate myself against fascination for most obsessed dancer: (c'mon, you cant beat my 5 hours for lessons, plus, im 16!)
I was gonna go for the most self nominations too... too much effort (laziest Df'er was gonna be one of then)
ummm ummm ummmm ummmmm
I wont pygmalions monster list of categories from last year which she may have posted I cant remember but was much discussed!

and Diputs for wackiest pants

(too avoid usage of smacky head thingy, I know, Ill email it!)
You can have the nomination sweetie but I've got you way beat...I take more privates a week then you practice and THEN I practice....and crosstrain and take groups and watch my tapes and and and and...but you're young so probably for your age you have me beat;)...Some old people like me have no real social life and more money

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
mamboqueen said:
hyuk, hyuk....and here I was thinking I'm discreet....*LOL*

fascination = best "dear abby" of df
you KNOW i meant hormonal in a good way right? (like not moody just er...ready)...anyhow....dont know about this dear abby thing...she wasnt very sexy ya know....not sure I want people conjuring up images of her when they think of me...will only allow this nomination if I can have myself waltzing in a bikini next to my byline:cool:

mamboqueen

fascination said:
you KNOW i meant hormonal in a good way right? (like not moody just er...ready)...anyhow....dont know about this dear abby thing...she wasnt very sexy ya know....not sure I want people conjuring up images of her when they think of me...will only allow this nomination if I can have myself waltzing in a bikini next to my byline:cool:

I know *exactly* what you mean by high levels of hormones, kiddo!

And no, you look nothing like dear abby. I just meant you're easy to spill to. And very helpful with your advice. How about a suxy dear abby?

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
mamboqueen said:
I know *exactly* what you mean by high levels of hormones, kiddo!

And no, you look nothing like dear abby. I just meant you're easy to spill to. And very helpful with your advice. How about a suxy dear abby?
fair enough:cool:

Joe

fascination said:
Hang on, aren't you married? :eek:

Dance Ads