Make Your 2005 Dance Forums Awards Nominations!!!!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
No, still in San Diego. I don't leave for Blackpool until early Thursday morning. This last month has been major crunch time for finishing the draft of my dissertation that gets handed in to my committee, so I've had little time for anyhting else, even including dancing unfortunately... :(

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
The sad thing is that, at the moment, I'm more looking to "getting away" than to "going" :lol:

Seriously though, I always feel better once I'm in the air since, completed or not, there's nothing more I can do at the moment.

See you in Blackpool Kat!

Hmmm... I think digging into the earlier parts of this thread is in order... I seem to recall you were DENYING flirting.... Hmmm...

time for a trip down fascination memeory lane:

fascination said:
oh yes, thats right, not a flirt, DEFINATELY NOT a flirt
fascination said:
well someone's just going to have to kiss it and make it feel all better:kissme:
(context people, SDs FOREHEAD)
fascination said:
and no SD to even practice my flirting on...pygmalion's great but its not much fun to flirt with her:rolleyes:
fascination said:
:D...btw..I personally find SD to be unbelievably HOT

Hmmm...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
:cool: :cool: :cool: if you will recall, sometimes I was flirting and sometimes I was practicing my etiquette...however, you can hardly fault me for forgetting something that happened so many freaking months ago....I am old ya know....but I am giving you points for effort;)

Dance Ads