Make Your 2005 Dance Forums Awards Nominations!!!!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Twilight_Elena said:
pygmalion said:
I'll have you know I skimmed 35 (or is it 36) pages to find this post.
:applause: :applause: A true mod and a true pygmalion. ;)

Twilight Elena
Notice how she conveniently left out that her own posts probably accounted for at least 10 of those pages... ;)

Twilight_Elena

diputs said:
I thought the awards thread was all about trying to get you to use this emoticon.
:headwall:
I was just giving it my best shot.
I think that, this year, SD is more accustomed to DF off-the-wall comments, and thus is not headwalling so much.
In other words, I think he has joined the madness.

Twilight Elena

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
diputs said:
I thought the awards thread was all about trying to get you to use this emoticon.
:headwall:
I was just giving it my best shot.
I'm fairly certain that it's still abit too early in the awards cycle for that. Heck, I haven't even got up to a tripple :doh: yet! :lol:

SDsalsaguy said:
Notice how she conveniently left out that her own posts probably accounted for at least 10 of those pages... ;)
10 out of 35/36?? i think her posts probably accounted for 20 pages....:mrgreen:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
SDsalsaguy said:
Umm, wrong religious metaphor... :lol:

:roll:
yeah I know...sorry, I'm still blessin ya...i'm a non denominational blesser... and a religious rebel... I had a ...gasp... atheist...gasp... as one of my wedding attendants ...but okay, how bout if I just thank you for being a chivalrous gentleman and protecting my modesty...

new nomination: most chivalrous;) =you

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Indiana_Jay said:
I hope not. I'll leave it to Fascination to comment on that! ;-)
OMG I cant beleive you people are still at it...I was off dancing....but yes rigor without follow through is most useless and maddening for that matter....now stop this...I dont need any new threads on conduct popping up around here that involve me.....

pygmalion

fascination said:
OMG you are an angel (no, an engineer) I would never nevernever do that...not even for SD my new hero
It's not too bad, if you have lots of practice at scanning (which, of course, I do, thanks to DF.) And I also knew what I was looking for. And SD's giant banner helped, too. :wink: :)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
SDsalsaguy said:
I'm fairly certain that it's still abit too early in the awards cycle for that. Heck, I haven't even got up to a tripple :doh: yet! :lol:
btw SD I REALLY dont know how to send you a nomination or who to nominate for what..and I was just kidding when I said I was kidding...can you just copy and paste all of my nominations from here to the special magic place that you need them to be pretty plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? (bats eyelashes)

Dance Ads