Make Your 2005 Dance Forums Awards Nominations!!!!

lol, It did have to do with money, but not flirting, it was the end of my long post that got deleted... I was making a campeign for being obseessed with dancing, that ended with an offer of a tie... :) And thats saying somethign cause Im uber competitive!

Oh, left feet NYC for sexiest female WCS dancer!

:)

Im looking for an email address here folks :)

ummm... where is your profile???

*trying to keep a straight face, trying to keep a straight face... and failing*

Oh, temptress too for most valuable user overlooked in last years DF awards ;)

*makes a stupid infuriating pretty face*

There isnt a view profile button in the same place on vbulletin... there was a nice little button on each post I could push to take me to a profile *bats eyelashes*

*/stupid... face*

Its actually not that bad a read... everyone is posting relatively short posts...

I think ive gone far enough with this, I would ask what a user name is, but it seems Ive failed in my initial quest so...

*smacks head* (wink wink)

pygmalion

chandra said:
Its actually not that bad a read... everyone is posting relatively short posts...

I think ive gone far enough with this, I would ask what a user name is, but it seems Ive failed in my initial quest so...

Thereby disproving the stereotype that the younger generation is automatically more computer-savvy. :tongue:

It's okay. Profiles aren't as easy to find, with the new software. :cool:

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
chandra said:

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
pygmalion said:
Thereby disproving the stereotype that the younger generation is automatically more computer-savvy. :tongue:

It's okay. Profiles aren't as easy to find, with the new software. :cool:
You can join me in this one chandra... :doh: :doh:

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
diputs said:
Don't stop now, we are only up to 8 pages.
Ummm, she didn't mean with the thread, only with intentionally trying to instigatre me to use a certain emoticon. ;)

diputs said:
Has anyone actually made a nomination yet?
Actually, yes. A few people have sent *gasp* actual email nominations so far. :D

Dance Ads