Manhattan Dancesport Championships - 2008

Laura

I talked with the hotel yesterday about adding a second room block which they are going to do sometime today or tomorrow. The rate won't be as low as $169 but it will be much better than the regular rate of $316.
Thanks for letting us know, Gary. I am SO EXCITED to be coming to this event...my first East Coast comp since 2002.

(Which reminds me, I'd better fax in my entry form and payment RIGHT NOW.)

Standarddancer

so I think we go! printed entry form, but there is no dollar amount for registration fee printed:( neither do I see deadline for registration. Anyway, I'll just fill out and fax to Rogers.

Laura

so I think we go! printed entry form, but there is no dollar amount for registration fee printed:( neither do I see deadline for registration. Anyway, I'll just fill out and fax to Rogers.
If you go to the web site and click the tab that says "Registration," there's a link that says "MDC Entry Fees." That document lists all the entry fees, plus says when the entries are due.

Joe

Don't remember where I saw it but Am Champ Standard is $75. Deadline I think was June 20?

Standarddancer

thanks Laura & Joe, I was so busy and getting sloppy, so I just filled out my cc info then mailed the form to Rogers. I trust them would charge the correct amount:)

Laura

I think we're going and I think we're dancing Saturday. Can't wait to see you, Laura!
OMG that's so awesome! I'll be there watching on Friday & Saturday night (dancing Saturday afternoon).

I'm starting to feel like I'm going to a family reunion by coming out to this thing :)

Laura

you won't stay watch Sunday night pro standard? That's usually so awesome!!! The country's best pro couples would be dancing there!
I don't have a choice. I have a previous commitment in San Francisco on the afternoon of Monday the 7th, and so need to get back on the 6th. I go to enough big comps (UK, Blackpool, Embassy) that I see all the best pro couples from time to time anyway.

JANATHOME

All of the rooms at the comp rate are sold out, the regualr rate $300 per night! Does anyone know of any hotel alternatves that are not so expensive?

Dance Ads