Manhattan Dancesport Championships - 2008

ChaChaMama

What do you think the odds are that there are still tickets for Saturday night?

I would of course love to go. (I'm reasonably sure that CCP will think this is a crazy idea, and I imagine getting a hotel room at the last minute could be a little tricky as well, but might be worth it to see the latin!!!)

samina

dang... i'm doing two standard scholarships... thought with DS combined with open i'd just have the challenge of that one. probly at least quarterfinals in both...plus single dances... wow, gonna be a good workout that day.

I started to obsessively click through the entries to see who else was going to be in my (and Samina's) Open Scholarship, but then I gave up because I'm really not that much of a competition nerd, am I? :)

See you all next week!

ahhh...okay, I figured out the problem, my computer was holding the old page in cache, so once I actually *******ed the page, the times showed up! :) Thanks!

Anybody going to spectate on Sunday night? I'm looking for a spectating buddy since Laura is leaving me Sunday afternoon!

I started to obsessively click through the entries to see who else was going to be in my (and Samina's) Open Scholarship, but then I gave up because I'm really not that much of a competition nerd, am I? :)

See you all next week!
Well, you actually are that much of a competition nerd...but I think it's why we luv ya so much!! :p

See you all next week!
If you go to the webpage that has the heat list and click View>Source, you can search through the document by Heat# and find out who else is in your event. I just did it to see what we were missing. So sad not to be there :(

Dance Ads