Nightcap Thread

Peaches

and look...just b/c I am ample and things happen doesn't mean I have a rum issue
So...you just have a keeping-your-clothes-fully-on issue? :p

Does this happen when you're at home in...wherever you're from...or is it just a MD thing? Or just a presence of Joe and/or me thing?

And I don't see what ample has to do with it.

Peaches

rotfl...denial is a thing of beauty...course I doubt you remember it so there is that possibility
Lol. Honey, I remember the entire night. I was nowhere near to the point of not remembering. Not even remotely close. (Had I been, I would have fallen asleep on the floor in your room, because I wouldn't have been OK to drive my car from the train station back to home.)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
all I know is that A) your dh was supposed to be picking you up...and B) joe and I were having one conversation and you were having a completely different one Ms Bailey's ;)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
So...you just have a keeping-your-clothes-fully-on issue? :p

Does this happen when you're at home in...wherever you're from...or is it just a MD thing? Or just a presence of Joe and/or me thing?

And I don't see what ample has to do with it.
you are perfectly well aware of what ample has to do with it...unless your alcohol addled mind has forgotten the moment in the elevator wherein you reminded me that if I kept stretching my back in a certain way, certain buttons would undoubtedly give way...:cool:...and rest assured, you have nothing to do with it...as for what happens in indiana...that stays in indiana

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
okay...enough of trying to bring you to your senses...must bathe and go birthday shopping for my kid....you might want to call joe for the details though...

Peaches

omfg...rotflmao...

I wish you lived closer.

okay...enough of trying to bring you to your senses...must bathe and go birthday shopping for my kid....you might want to call joe for the details though...
Oh, thank god! I thought you'd never get around to that. I almost couldn't take it any more. :p:p:D

samina

Sounds like the fun was well-in-hand in MD long before I got there, lol... Is there any photographic eveidence at all of this little gathering???

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
no but I will tell you this...it wasn't me who said...and I quote..."can we order them two at a time?"...and I shared mine btw....

Peaches

It was definitely me who asked about ordering them (mojitos) two at a time. Although both of us did, and it was a good thing, too. So she shared...she's just more generous than me, I guess. I was enjoying mine too much. The boy can get his own drink.

And, no, no pics. Unfortunately. I tried to get yet another pic of F trying to disrobe in public, but wasn't quick enough on the draw. And I tried to get a pic of other clothing things, but Joe wasn't cooperating.

Dance Ads