nighttime noshing nexus

Mixed fruit. Have to make up for last night but I will probably just put my body into shock by having something healthy.
No bringing them to the comp or I will be forced to bring my little chocolate bars for you. :p: We have to be ready to kick butt in 3 weeks. Our luck it will probably be our own but we must keep positive! :)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
no wonder you never sleep...tea at night???

as for me...summa those veggie chips with hot sauce...fantasizing about cheese...and wine

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
broccoli cheese soup with a few more o' them veggie chips...skim milk...wine if I am still up at midnight...these sniffles, they are simply seasonal...I AM NOT SICK....not, not not

broccoli cheese soup with a few more o' them veggie chips...skim milk...wine if I am still up at midnight...these sniffles, they are simply seasonal...I AM NOT SICK....not, not not
OMG! I sure hope not! Take vitamin C and zinc.

Being utterly decadent tonight--pomegranate ice cream with dark chocolate chips.

Maybe some chicken soup and vitamin C popping as a prophylactic? Chances are you are just fending something off... here's hoping F...

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
OMG! I sure hope not! Take vitamin C and zinc.

Being utterly decadent tonight--pomegranate ice cream with dark chocolate chips.
took two of my daughter's fred flinstones with extra C...am still blowing my nose but think I am winning...this is how it goes with me...I don't really embrace colds I fend them off...here's hoping this will be the same...

love the sound of your yummy snack

meow

I don't know if I have been on this thread before, maybe once, as I usually don't eat in the middle of the night, even when awake all night. But, last night I had some chocchip cookies. I know, not very healthy but had them anyway.

Dance Ads