Official Ballroom Song ID Thread

Searching for a title

I cant find title of this amazing waltz

If someone know the name of this song pls write reply... I spend a lot of time looking for this and still cant find pls help!
Thanks in advance

Can anyone tell me what you would dance to this lovely country song? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BaoCY3NK3BE

My intuition is telling me that the first half is slow but not a slow waltz or NC2Step and the second half is too fast for anything but East Coast Swing I think...unless it's a Viennese Waltz? I can't quite tell if it's 4/4 or really fast 3/4...plus there's a like a dichotomy between the tempo of the vocals and the beat that's being laid down...

bia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BaoCY3NK3BE

My intuition is telling me that the first half is slow but not a slow waltz or NC2Step and the second half is too fast for anything but East Coast Swing I think...unless it's a Viennese Waltz? I can't quite tell if it's 4/4 or really fast 3/4...plus there's a like a dichotomy between the tempo of the vocals and the beat that's being laid down...
LC, that's awfully pretty, but I'm hearing some complicated meters in there, so it's going to be hard to dance to. It's mostly in 4/4, so no variety of waltz will work. I don't dance NC2Step, so I could be wrong, but that would be my guess for best fit. The problem is that there are occasional 3/4 (or 7/4) bars in there. So it would take careful listening and periodic adjustments.

LC, that's awfully pretty, but I'm hearing some complicated meters in there, so it's going to be hard to dance to. It's mostly in 4/4, so no variety of waltz will work. I don't dance NC2Step, so I could be wrong, but that would be my guess for best fit. The problem is that there are occasional 3/4 (or 7/4) bars in there. So it would take careful listening and periodic adjustments.
Ok...yeah I was afraid it was something like that. Thanks for clarifying.

Mr 4 styles

LC, that's awfully pretty, but I'm hearing some complicated meters in there, so it's going to be hard to dance to. It's mostly in 4/4, so no variety of waltz will work. I don't dance NC2Step, so I could be wrong, but that would be my guess for best fit. The problem is that there are occasional 3/4 (or 7/4) bars in there. So it would take careful listening and periodic adjustments

until 1:38 its very soft and could be a triple two after 1:38 its a slow progressive two

yep i dance some country too

Country Two-Step.

i was wondering if anyone could help me find the paso song in this video: youtube . com/watch?v=Y0PC1KGixWQ (no spaces)

its easily the best paso doble song ive ever heard aside from espana cani and ive been going crazy trying to find it. they said in the description its called "the rhythm of fire" but i dont know who its by and i cant find it anywhere :(
I can tell you that is not the name of the song.

I've been looking for this version of Flora's Secret, but can't find the artist. I'm usually pretty good at finding song names, help me out and I'll find one for you. lol

youtu.be/tEGYEx24yiA

I've been looking for this version of Flora's Secret, but can't find the artist. I'm usually pretty good at finding song names, help me out and I'll find one for you. lol

youtu.be/tEGYEx24yiA
The original artist is Enya. The original song would have to be sped up significantly to be viable VWaltz speed, but alternatively this version of the song can be found in the album Dancehouse - Dance Charts - Step II

The original artist is Enya. The original song would have to be sped up significantly to be viable VWaltz speed, but alternatively this version of the song can be found in the album Dancehouse - Dance Charts - Step II
Thanks! Found the CD but its the only song I like on the whole album. It's not worth buying for only one song. :(

Dance Ads