Official Ballroom Song ID Thread

Different versions

Hi guys, need a little help. I came across a version of Nat King Cole's "More" at the 2004 and 2005 Australian Dancesport Championships that was done all in whistling. My fiance and I would really like to use this version for our wedding dance, but no matter how much I search (google has totally failed me!) I can't find the whistling version!!

If anyone knows who does it or can help in anyway, it would be appreciated!!

Hi guys, need a little help. I came across a version of Nat King Cole's "More" at the 2004 and 2005 Australian Dancesport Championships that was done all in whistling. My fiance and I would really like to use this version for our wedding dance, but no matter how much I search (google has totally failed me!) I can't find the whistling version!!

If anyone knows who does it or can help in anyway, it would be appreciated!!
You don't happen to have a clip of it do you?

Music may be from a Commercial

It is my understanding that he heard it on a commercial and contacted the composer and was sent a longer version. I suspect they did this not only because they loved the piece, but because they are able to have unique music for their performance which is beautifully done. I love the music too.

It is my understanding that he heard it on a commercial and contacted the composer and was sent a longer version. I suspect they did this not only because they loved the piece, but because they are able to have unique music for their performance which is beautifully done. I love the music too.
To which song are you referring to?

Ok, guys! I need your help.
Next month I am going to have a big dance show - and I am going to dance Bolero.
I need a really nice Bolero song.
Please help!!!

Dance Ads