Official Ballroom Song ID Thread

latingal

Welcome to DF Marc B!

Perhaps you could try posting some part of the url (like the part without the http or www, or type it with spaces that our posters can copy in to the browser line and eliminate the spaces - to help us identify the video quickly).

dlliba10

Can anyone ID the Foxtrot from the above Millenium Smooth 2012 Final? (I can't post links)

Thanks!
If you're talking about the Pro Smooth final, it's My Bombombomb by Mo' Horizons.

EDIT: Derp, above = the link that I posted. Yes, My Bombombomb by Mo' Horizons. And welcome to DF!

The samba is called SambaMix by Alessandro Olivato on the Latin Mega Hits 3 CD. Usually the DJ, in the clip (Brent Mills), uses a lot of Dancesport CD music.

Does anyone happen to know the names of the waltz, Viennese waltz, and quickstep from the MAC 2012 Senior I Championship Finals?

/watch?v=vSKXc1fNW7M (on youtube)

(I would post the link, but I am unable to do that as a new member)

Waltz is at 0:00
Viennese waltz is at 4:15
Quickstep is at 9:25

Thanks so much! :)

The Viennese waltz especially has been stuck in my head for a while now. Haha.

Does anyone happen to know the names of the waltz, Viennese waltz, and quickstep from the MAC 2012 Senior I Championship Finals?

(I would post the link, but I am unable to do that as a new member)

Waltz is at 0:00
Viennese waltz is at 4:15
Quickstep is at 9:25

Thanks so much! :)

The Viennese waltz especially has been stuck in my head for a while now. Haha.
The waltz is Theme from the Thornbirds
The quickstep is Shout and Feel it

Not sure about the VWaltz though.

Thanks, latingal!

Terciel - do you know who the artists are? The versions I found of those tracks were from the "Ballroom Swing" album, but neither of the samples sounded like what was in the competition. Thank you for your help, though!

Spirtrian - on closer inspection, it appears that the names I gave those songs are not, in fact correct. Apologies for the inconvenience. If I could figure out how to delete my previous comment, I would.

I really do want that waltz though, so I will put a bit of effort into trying to find it.

Waltz: Mary goes to Jesus (CD: Ballroom Perfection)
Viennese W.: The Waltz (CD: The Ballroom Mix 7, but this might be a different version)
I have no idea about the Quickstep. :(

@latingal: Thanks! Indeed, I joined up quite a while ago but only dropped by very rarely. But from time to time DF is great to get an international perspective on dancing. :)

Dance Ads