Official Ballroom Song ID Thread

ajiboyet

It's called Watermelon Man

There are many covers of it. This might be the one on Casa Musica - It's Time For Cha Cha Cha...but I think I hear a few differences...not very sure.

Joe

It's a rumba version of the Adagio (2nd movement) from Joaquin Rodrigo's Concierto de Aranjuez. This version is from Prandi Sound Records, Sensazioni Nella Danza Vol 5.

Hi :)
I've been on this forum for a while, but I've mostly been reading and not so much posting here.
But that's going to change ;)

I am looking for a waltz song I heard, I made a video of it, but it's really bad quality and bad sound, so none of my music recognition apps/websites have worked so far. It's quite a well-known waltz, I have heard it many times before, but it's instrumental and I keep confusing it with all the other instrumental waltz songs. So I hope someone recognises it, this is the link to the video I made:
/watch?v=F7fVN7bKHtc

Thanks for helping:)

Joe

That one is "Behind the Day" on the Ballroom Elegance CD. However, the song is really a ballroom-ized "Strange Lullaby pt 2" (track 11) from Lee Blaske's Behind the Day: Journey of a Vampire.

That one is "Behind the Day" on the Ballroom Elegance CD. However, the song is really a ballroom-ized "Strange Lullaby pt 2" (track 11) from Lee Blaske's Behind the Day: Journey of a Vampire.
Thank you! Now at least I know which CD to look for when going throuh my dancing school's cd collection :D

edit: haha turns out it was already in my iTunes library!

Please Help Identify Samba Music (Bryan & Karen DVD)

I came across this video series on Youtube by Bryan Watson and Karen Hardy on the samba. You can find one of them (the music starts playing immediately) at . Does anyone know the title of the music or the artiste?
Got the full cut "Valentina" on ITUNES at Pure Ballroom, 70 cuts of good practice music

Does anyone know the name of this Samba song, Asian open 2011

Sergey Surkov & Melia, Samba - 2011 Asian Open Dance Pro, Tokyo

/watch?v=srkI4rJL90k

thank you

Dance Ads