Official Ballroom Song ID Thread

Does anyone know the names (title, artist etc) for the first two rumba dance tracks played in this youtube video? The first one is in Spanish and the second is instrumental. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

The youtube title is:
2012 The Australian Dancesport Championship WDSF Open Latin RUMBA 4 heats

ajiboyet

Does anyone know the names (title, artist etc) for the first two rumba dance tracks played in this youtube video? The first one is in Spanish and the second is instrumental. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

The youtube title is:
2012 The Australian Dancesport Championship WDSF Open Latin RUMBA 4 heats
The second one is definitely familiar...I'll dig through my orchestra rumbas and get you the title in a bit...though I'm sure the version I've got is by a different artiste.

dlliba10

First song is "Dejame Descansar en Ti" by Isabel Pantoja.

Second one is an instrumental version of "La Playa," but I'm not sure of the artist. The vocal version of the song I know best is by Chayanne.

Does anyone know the name of the waltz at the beginning and end of this video (American Style Congress - Smooth)? Thanks in advance!

youtube. com/watch?v=R9K933qS3FI

Does anyone happen to know the name of this Viennese waltz/which album I would be able to find it in? It's Mirko and Alessia dancing at the 2009 Asian Open.

/watch?v=CJjBB67X7-4

Thanks so much! :)

Dance Ads