Official Ballroom Song ID Thread

Hi :)
I'm not sure wether I should post this here or somewhere else, because it's not really song ID, but I am looking for a song.
There is a ballroom-adaptation of 'cell block tango' from the musical/movie chicago (this one: /watch?v=qrrz54UtkCc ). This ballroom version has strict tango rythm, the slow parts and the parts where people are talking are left out. I have been looking for it for ages, I heard it several times at my dancing school, but when I asked them they had no idea what I was talking about. And they have about a million cd's, so it will take ages to find it on one of them..
Does anyone have any idea on what cs this song might be? I already checked the 'at the movies' cd from Klaus Hallen.

X Michelle

bia

Hi Michelle. It's on Dancebeat 11: Dance a Little Closer.

Though I was just listening to the excerpt on Amazon, and it seems to have the talking parts still, but with strict tempo instrumental & chorus in the background.

ajiboyet

Following up with Michelle's kinda request, I'm looking for a waltz. I know it's called Follow Follow, because I heard Marcus Hilton say so in a Blackpool Congress video (I don't remember what year it was).

Also if you go to 14:14 of n9QyhFYBdFQ you'll hear a few words of the song. I'm sure someone here knows it. Please help me find it.

Hi Michelle. It's on Dancebeat 11: Dance a Little Closer.

Though I was just listening to the excerpt on Amazon, and it seems to have the talking parts still, but with strict tempo instrumental & chorus in the background.
Yay thank you! That's the one :D

Does anyone have the name of this Cha Cha Cha from Slavik & Daria (one) show (sad) at Sunshine Dancesport Championship? Thanks!!!

/watch?v=DIHW8fCsLIE

what ever the issues they had....it's thousand times better than her w/ Stefano (and some of Slavik's best Choreography, not the recycled stuff from Stefano and Olga that he is using now with Daria :))

Dance Ads