Official Ballroom Song ID Thread

Wannabee

I've read most of this thread at one time or another, so please forgive if my question has already been asked.

Does anyone have a good rendition of "Ain't No Sunshine" that they like for int rumba/bolero speed. I have found a couple that I like, but they seem too fast, or not digitally remastered, etc. I love this song and would like to find a good version for an int rumba/bolero.

I've read most of this thread at one time or another, so please forgive if my question has already been asked.

Does anyone have a good rendition of "Ain't No Sunshine" that they like for int rumba/bolero speed. I have found a couple that I like, but they seem too fast, or not digitally remastered, etc. I love this song and would like to find a good version for an int rumba/bolero.
Try the program 'Audacity' (or something like this). You can change the tempo of the song +/-. Just the tempo!!! The song could be faster or slower, but the voices remain the same!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audacity_(audio_editor)

dlliba10

Does anyone know the artist for this rumba? I know it's a version of "From Here to Eternity" by Engelbert Humperdinck but I'm stumped ... Thanks!

Joe

It's "Make Me Rainbows," could be the Vic Damone version--the video sounds a little more dynamic that that one though, but it could be a sound engineering issue.

My friend is now hooked on Smooth VW after the fun event we had at a (UK) uni comp :) We're having trouble IDing this song from last year's MAC, I was hoping some savvy Smoothies would be able to help us ID it :)

Dance Ads