Ohio Star Ball 2013

ChaChaMama

Who is going? Are you competing or spectating? If competing, in which styles?

I am hoping to go, but only have a hotel reservation so far. Need to make some decisions soon!

(P.S. I saw a thread down in the announcement section, but not up here in the discussion section. If there already is one, please feel free to combine.)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
as I have said elsewhere, will be the first time I have missed it in 8 years...am simply taking a 6 month break from competing

debmc

I'd love to go...but I have to take a break somewhere in the year, and this seems like the best time for me in my year. I am going to watch it on Livestream though! If I lived closer I would go to watch!

danceronice

As seems to go (alternating years) I'm not going, as NP would either have to go down and come back (he would only have me doing Rhythm, as we're basically specializing, and his Youth Latin student, and we'd be about four days apart) and I'd probably be too tired and stressed to enjoy it anyway.

middy

Dancing in the collegiate part. I was briefly considering doing amateur at OSB proper, but expensive and I think some events could overlap with collegiate events, so it'll just have to wait for another year.

Dance Ads