Pity, courtesy, or charity dances (spin-off from Obligatory Dances)

Do you give out pity/courtesy/charity dances?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

etp777

Something nice about a woman who knows what she wants and is willing to go for it. :)

Heh, I need the runs with scissors shirts. I failed skipping and scissors in first grade (kindergarten?), so running with scissors sounds just about right. :)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Something nice about a woman who knows what she wants and is willing to go for it. :)

Heh, I need the runs with scissors shirts. I failed skipping and scissors in first grade (kindergarten?), so running with scissors sounds just about right. :)
it's okay dude...who needs skipping...you can dance

etp777

heh, I can't even honestly consider that one. :) Work, play, nothing. Even when I'm completely civil about it, prefer working by myself.

meh, I prefer that they let me cook (in both venues) and they do clean-up (in both venues)
Lol, see, I don't mind cleaning up... hate cooking in the kitchen...:headwall: I worked housekeeping during a summer in college, so I know how to clean efficiently and quickly...

As for supposed charity dances, you never know when the person might surprise you and cook something up on the dance floor...

Dance Ads