Poll for the ladies; To Cologne, or NOT to Cologne, THAT is the question!

Peaches

I'll stand out as a lone dissenter here again...I love it when I'm able to smell my partner's (s') cologne on me at the end of the evening. Shrug.

Zoopsia59

I'll stand out as a lone dissenter here again...I love it when I'm able to smell my partner's (s') cologne on me at the end of the evening. Shrug.
Well, I'm glad we finally disagreed on something.. I was beginning to think I had Multiple Personality Disorder and didn't know it, posting under several screenames.

I personally hate coming home with my clothes smelling like some guy's cologne or scented chest whatever. I'd much prefer that he just be clean and if he sweats on me, my dress gets damp, but doesn't end up with some chemical on it that might not launder out properly. I'd also rather not spend the entire night smelling like his cologne after dancing with him. It can get pretty nasty having the last guy's scent mixing with the next guy's scent (and I can't imagine that the next guy wants to smell the last guy you danced with... I certainly don't want to smell the previous follower's perfume all over a dance partner)

So my preference is that men keep the stuff OFF any part of his body that will contact mine. That includes scent on his chest and face.

Even if I like the scent, I want it on HIM, not on ME.
I am with you 100%, on this topic.

I am out of scope a little bit but the makeup components are also traveling ;)

I don't have so much hair now and use some cloth around my head instead: though not white any more! At the end of milonga I noticed the blackish,brownish stains where followers had had contact. It must have been unpleasant for the last follower to put her forehead there ....

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
this is the sort of thing I like on a man, something that is crisp and fresh, either citrus, or pine or something that hearkens to fresh sea breeze...cannot abide sweet or musky...want it to be consistant with a recent shower and clean laundry...(which is also sufficient but can be enhanced if not fought with by something too complex and pungent or spicy...can't abide that)

Dance Ads