Pro Am where Am is the male

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
mamboqueen said:
So, we'll be the ones fighting around the table next year at Ohio over the one available am guy who just split up with his partner.

Did I mention I once took karate? :p
babe my bicepts are bigger around than your thighs.....:cool:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
saludas said:
I do not agree that a proam student has a 'partner', as this implies equality.
no, it implies a level of progress and cooperation....my pro always talks about us as partners, at least as a goal....no partnership in any venue has constant equality on all fronts...my friend doesnt always rise to the occasion of a friend...she is still my friend

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
mamboqueen said:
Okay, but given you're only 80 lbs., that's not *that* impressive.

giggle....
yeah well I can bench press both of you with one arm...if you have any doubt, just ask my pro/PARTNER:-D who is still recovering from having me in a half neslson yesterday:cool:

fascination said:
no, it implies a level of progress and cooperation....my pro always talks about us as partners, at least as a goal....no partnership in any venue has constant equality on all fronts...my friend doesnt always rise to the occasion of a friend...she is still my friend
I disagree. The fact that unless you pay this person his asked-for rate, he will not dance with you or teach you is proof that you are not partners in any way. it's nice that you have a goal but the goal is to teach YOU.

fascination said:
yeah well I can bench press both of you with one arm...if you have any doubt, just ask my pro/PARTNER:-D who is still recovering from having me in a half neslson yesterday:cool:
*giggle* Have I mentioned lately that I adore you ladies?

Dance Ads