Reggae Dance Classes

I live in NYC...knowing that within this "great" city I can find anything that I need...I decided to turn to the internet to find the one thing that I've searching for for about a year now...Does anyone know where I can take reggae dance classes????

I found hip-hop classes, just about every latin dance class you can think of, I found african dance classes, ballroom, swing, tap, ballet...BUT NO reggae... the only place that I found which offered reggae dance classes was located in London...LONDON :shock: - I want to dance BUT I'm not willing to fly to a new country to do it...

Can anyone help me...:?::confused::???:

Thanks for your suggestion...I really hope that I won't have to do that...but as it looks, I may very well have to start my own reggae dance school...

Please...does anyone else have a solution?!?!

i did exactly one google search for "reggae dance" "new york city" and came up with a hit. the workshop is already past, but you should follow up on this info:

tinyurl.com/7vukj

Thanks for the heads up...

I performed that google search that you suggested, alemana...when I tired to follow up with that link it led me to a dead end...it doesn't look good...

Thanks alemana...I found an email address on that site hopefully someone will get back to me with a reply...

in the meantime...my search continues...

Dance Ads