Shout out to missing comrades

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
shoo shoo, slowdancer and suzie Q...miss those guys...dancinanne as well...would also love to hear from medira...and diputs...and genisius redux....

Zhena

Elisedance has been popping into the Add a Phrase thread occasionally.
Ohhh. I stopped following the game threads because they don't seem to have much information about people, so I missed her appearance. It would be nice to see her back on the other threads ....

QPO

I would also like to encourage those that look but never post. I have received PM from people who say they look but don't post not game...but we are friendly, all with a love to of dance and would love to hear other points of view.

Zhena

Twilight_Elena, are you out there? We haven't heard from you in a while. Are you back to school soon? I can understand if real life is getting more interesting than DF, but we'd like to have you pop in once in a while!

QPO

Oh I need to go to those places, as I always find them a challenge and they add to my post list, otherwise I am never gonna catch Sam:notworth:

Ohhh. I stopped following the game threads because they don't seem to have much information about people, so I missed her appearance. It would be nice to see her back on the other threads ....

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
dancinanne, suzieQ, sabor(don't you run off again), sandcastles, cal, cateyrosie, keemum, diputz, dancepoet, medira, lynn, cocodrillo, are you all around :)?

Dance Ads