Shout out to missing comrades

I wonder where hustleNflow has been? I don't think she has posted in the last month or so.
I was thinking the same, maybe she caught up with Mark Ballas and he whisked her away to his secret condo in Switzerland. :confused:

Come to think of it - where are all the Jaffa cakes at work? Some greedy mouth has eaten them all!!! :(

Hey! I'm still around, but without frequent internet access (I'm sitting in my car outside of a closed coffee shop right now . . . lol). The music is going slowly but surely - I'll be meeting with a member of the Philadelphia Orchestra in a couple of weeks to see about studying with him, so fingers are crossed on that. Other than that, small-time gigs here and there and counting down the weeks until I get to run away to my summer opera festival. :)

Interested folks can keep up with my concert adventures here:
http://theconcertblog.blogspot.com

Dancing socially from time to time, but not as much as I'd like, of course. Mostly salsa these days when I do get to go out.

Hope you're all well around these parts! I'll be back more often eventually. :)

Hey! I'm still around, but without frequent internet access (I'm sitting in my car outside of a closed coffee shop right now . . . lol). The music is going slowly but surely - I'll be meeting with a member of the Philadelphia Orchestra in a couple of weeks to see about studying with him, so fingers are crossed on that. Other than that, small-time gigs here and there and counting down the weeks until I get to run away to my summer opera festival. :)

Dancing socially from time to time, but not as much as I'd like, of course. Mostly faking salsa these days when I do get to go out.

Hope you're all well around these parts! I'll be back more often eventually. :)
Yay! Good to hear from you! Sorry about the social dance deprivation. :hug: Hope it works out with the teacher!

Oh, and FTFY. :razz:

The music is going slowly but surely - I'll be meeting with a member of the Philadelphia Orchestra in a couple of weeks to see about studying with him, so fingers are crossed on that. Other than that, small-time gigs here and there and counting down the weeks until I get to run away to my summer opera festival. :)

Hi there dela - good to hear its progressing - any new utubies? Now don't forget to get the foot as well as finger excercise :p

Visited your blog - and it inspired me to open my own (my first blog) but I still have to add something to it! To be honest I don't really have time for another distraction.... ah well.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
just wanted to take moment to say I hope that delamusica, purr and IJ are doing well...also nucat whom I haven't seen on in the past week...hug...hope you all are well

samina

hmmm...i must be confusing her with someone else... the fabulously cheery guy in the northeast who logged on to with DF good morning all the time. what a sweetheart...

Dance Ads