Shout out to missing comrades

pygmalion

I haven't seen them in a long time. :( I miss them both, especially because of all the great technical discussions in ballroom.

And you know who I really miss? tasche, shoe goddess extraordinaire. Haven't seen much of her since she started school, which I understand. 8) I still miss her though. :?

pygmalion said:
spitfire, samba ajr, swing kitten, miss alyssa, Sakura kitty, labelledanseuse. Where are you?
These are posters who I saw a lot of before I stopped lurking and finally joined. So they were partly responsible for me signing on. Now they are gone. Gosh, should I take that personally! :cry: :cry:

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
pygmalion said:
And you know who I really miss? tasche, shoe goddess extraordinaire. Haven't seen much of her since she started school, which I understand.
I hate to say iy Jenn, but my ex actually ordered a pair of shoes from her, via money order, and half a year later still has nothing to show for it. I understand what school stress can be like, but that really is an unacceptable way to conduct business... :evil:

Sagitta

SDsalsaguy said:
pygmalion said:
And you know who I really miss? tasche, shoe goddess extraordinaire. Haven't seen much of her since she started school, which I understand.
I hate to say iy Jenn, but my ex actually ordered a pair of shoes from her, via money order, and half a year later still has nothing to show for it. I understand what school stress can be like, but that really is an unacceptable way to conduct business... :evil:
That is pretty bad SD. That reminds me of something that I need to take care of too. :oops: Today I'll dig through my old pms. :oops: Another good reason why I am injured. Get my finances in order. :oops: :oops:

Vince A

chachachacat said:
Sagitta said:
DG showed up recently!! :D :banana:
Where?! Do you mean DancerGuy aka ScorpioGuy? I've been interested in meeting this fellow scorpion.
Don't worry . . . I (was) in touch with him for a while there. He's just getting his sh . . ., er, uh, stuff together!

His book should be done, and I'm still waiting for my copy - that's in case he's lurking about here! :wink:

He sounds like a fun guy, Cat!

chachachacat said:
Genesius Redux is another one I'd like to come back. I never had the pleasure of making his acquiantance, but he sounds interesting!
I wonder about him, too. It's creepy when a moderator suddenly disappears.

Gee, that was a spooky thought. Sorry. (I'm actually an optimist, folks! :D )
No, most likely people have disappeared is they have had some serious matters to deal with or have clashed with opinions of other members.(That's reality, folks!)

pygmalion

Actually, the creepiness is the only reason I didn't disappear as well.

When I quit DF as moderator, I intended to quit completely. But, within a week, I got emails and PMs from several folks who were upset about my disappearance.

So I re-thought my decision to leave. And I'm glad I did. 8)

Have all the other "missing persons" been PMed? I am still incontact with several former DF members and they are doing just fine. Don't know about Genesius, though. I liked the way he thought...

pygmalion

I like GR, too. I really miss him. I never considered a PM campaign to ask him to come back, though. :doh: Shoulda thought of that. It worked with me, so it's certainly worth a try. 8)

Great idea, cocodrilo. :D

Dance Ads