Shout out to missing comrades

pygmalion

Oh. :( I'm sorry to hear that. But then I guess things happen. :? Maybe he'll cycle back around and start dancing again, or at least check in to DF and say hi sometime. I like his sense of humor. 8)

pygmalion

I was wondering about her, as well. She and the baby-to-be must be perking along nicely by now. Hmm. I'll see if I can contact her. No idea how to find youngsta, obviously. :?

This thread is confusing. At times it seems like pygmalion is talking to herself. Were people responding, and then their posts got deleted? Or maybe they posted in a different thread and pygmalion responded here.

pygmalion

Not sure what you mean, diputs. This thread is basically just a place to say "Hello, are you still there?" to DFers we haven't seen in a while. It's not really a conversation. Just a hopeful hello. :)

pygmalion said:
Hey Giselle! This thread was for you! Good to see you back! :D 8)
Here is the first example that I will reference. There is not a post from Giselle in this thread, yet you have responded as if she had made a post.

pygmalion

Yeah. She never responded to that one. (Can you believe I remember that? :lol:)

She posted in another thread, and I naively assumed she'd respond in this one. She didn't. After that happened a couple times, I learned my lesson. :lol:

pygmalion

Actually, it's really funny which things stick with you. Let's see... giselle. Ballet dancer. 17? or something like that. She cared about splits and pirouettes, I think. And hair. Long hair.

Strange. Some things stick with you. Some don't. *shrug*

pygmalion

I'm worried about youngsta because I know he is in a military unit deployed to Iraq and he was supposed to have gotten home in time for a salsa congress a couple months back ... but I haven't heard anything. Not sure where he is -- whether his unit has been asked to stay longer in Iraq or what. And, since he's on a military mission, he can't exactly check in often to let us know how he is.

The truth is that I often think about the DFers that I don't see here. I just don't ask, unless I'm really worried.

Dance Ads