Suggestions for Picture lines

Mr 4 styles

warren that is not a bad pic!! her head is in sweetheart his head need to be more toward her and their hips farther apart and the free arm line higher and more curved but yep very close thank you!!!!

i looked and looked for a good pic ill cut a teaching vid of my pro and upload it this weekend!!

jjs914

How about something along the lines of the Perzhus at 4:20:

Easy enough for the gentleman to get into a check position by planting a foot a beat early, and the shape for you, smidra, would be more about the counterbalance between hips and head and about the connection to your partner?
I'm envisioning something like what dlliba posted too.

smidra86

I'm envisioning something like what dlliba posted too.
Totally tried it the other day. Had a lesson with our fun/favorite coach, jjs (you know who I'm talking about), and he approved. (You know how rare it is for that to happen with him ;-) ) (And he actually said we are looking really good. *squeal* I like approval.)

jjs914

Totally tried it the other day. Had a lesson with our fun/favorite coach, jjs (you know who I'm talking about), and he approved. (You know how rare it is for that to happen with him ;-) ) (And he actually said we are looking really good. *squeal* I like approval.)
Oh yes I do. High praise smidra! Enjoy it. ;)

dlliba10

Yay!

Dance Ads