tango argentino song to choose

Hi I was looking for an argentine tango song to dance to. I can't make my choices so would anybosy help me? I was looking for a tango with an oriental twist or a tango where I can have drama in it . not to fast not too slow. any ideas ? I want something with character. It is for a solo

I am to dance an argentine tango solo with my instructor and I wanted to choose something special , I don't want to dance to a very well known song like la cumparsita , choclo or santa maria or so forth, although I like them yet I want something special.

I am to dance an argentine tango solo with my instructor and I wanted to choose something special , I don't want to dance to a very well known song like la cumparsita , choclo or santa maria or so forth, although I like them yet I want something special.
Is it a tango solo, or some other type of dance? If you are not doing a tango, many pieces by Piazzolla might be useful - lot's of character and drama - but not too good for dancing Argentine Tango.

I think this one is from Morocco - I has been one of my favorites for long time (I'm the dead leaf)

There is tangos from Egypt too but they are with difficult rhythms

More in the middle of the Argentine and the Arabic tangos are those from Turkey. There is many more coming up when you play this in YouTube

Russian and Polish tangos are nice too . . . . .

On the other way round - Piazzollas Libertango with Arabic performer just to show that it has oriental character

Or with a Russian lady

(These are on my Libertango portal - a collection sorted under different themes/playlista)

Dance Ads