the quantal shift - good to great and fast?

samina

What does change however is that what you could not understand last year, all of a sudden, you can understand it this year....

So what happens is that the concepts are standing still and it is you who is moving... That is very cool!!
Beautiful, Janathome...glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Holy **** this thread is amazing. Been reading it all week and finally got through it all. I have a few thoughts on a bunch of stuff that was talked about but I want to spend some time trying a few things out before I post any comment

j_alexandra

Holy **** this thread is amazing. Been reading it all week and finally got through it all. I have a few thoughts on a bunch of stuff that was talked about but I want to spend some time trying a few things out before I post any comment
Yayyy! It's an awesome thread. Sort and talk, please!

j_alexandra

Anyone able to give a summary of important points or page links to particularly well written posts for those of us who don't really have to time to read 100 pages? :wink:
It's like motor vehicle. You have to go yourself. ;)

You will find the skim-able sections fairly easily, but the meat and potatoes is pretty obvious; dense with writing, rather than quick one-liners.

Worth the effort.

Dance Ads