The Shopping / Buying Thread !!!

pygmalion

Raw shopping.

Spinach
Romaine
Red and green "leaf" lettuce (whatever the heck that is)
canteloupe
watermelon
apples
bell peppers
oranges
lemons
strawberries
blueberries
cucumber
roma tomatoes
cluster tomatoes
grape tomatoes (they all taste different to me)
blackberries
peaches (not even remotely ripe-looking, but twhat the hey)
mangoes
bananas

Anybody care to suggest a fave smoothie combo? I think it's time. Lottttttta chewing today :lol:

Raw shopping.

Spinach
Romaine
Red and green "leaf" lettuce (whatever the heck that is)
canteloupe
watermelon
apples
bell peppers
oranges
lemons
strawberries
blueberries
cucumber
roma tomatoes
cluster tomatoes
grape tomatoes (they all taste different to me)
blackberries
peaches (not even remotely ripe-looking, but twhat the hey)
mangoes
bananas

Anybody care to suggest a fave smoothie combo? I think it's time. Lottttttta chewing today :lol:
pygmalion this is great. very healthy! :)

Lioness

A book - The Girl Who Played with Fire.

And...almost some shoes. Looking for shoes for my formal (prom). Tossing up between these (You can't really see the pretties...pretties shown better on the black pair: here. And another pair, which they don't have on their website. They are shown here, except mine are a different colour:
Australian Fair link not working anymore

Very pretty stuffs

Also really loving another pair of black shoes...just lovely dress shoes, not for formal or anything. Seriously considering getting them

Last edited by a moderator:
Lioness, I am sure that your formal will be marvelously memorable...

What is that book about? It has an interesting title...

A book - The Girl Who Played with Fire.

And...almost some shoes. Looking for shoes for my formal (prom). Tossing up between these (You can't really see the pretties...pretties shown better on the black pair: here. And another pair, which they don't have on their website. They are shown here, except mine are a different colour:
Australia Fair link no longer working

Also really loving another pair of black shoes...just lovely dress shoes, not for formal or anything. Seriously considering getting them

Last edited by a moderator:

Lioness

Lioness, I am sure that your formal will be marvelously memorable...

What is that book about? It has an interesting title...
I hope it will be ^^

Book-wise...it's the second in the Millenium series, by Larsson. The first one is about a middle-aged financial reporter and a mid-20s private investigator looking into a murder/family history. Very dark. Very tense. Very graphic, in some parts.
I haven't quite figured out what the second one is about yet. But it focusses more on the mid-20s investigator.

They're incredibly well-written. The first one takes a while to get going, but once it starts, it's not at all boring.
Very highly recommended. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (the first one) has also just been made into a movie. I haven't yet seen it, but I plan to.

I hope it will be ^^

Book-wise...it's the second in the Millenium series, by Larsson. The first one is about a middle-aged financial reporter and a mid-20s private investigator looking into a murder/family history. Very dark. Very tense. Very graphic, in some parts.
I haven't quite figured out what the second one is about yet. But it focusses more on the mid-20s investigator.

They're incredibly well-written. The first one takes a while to get going, but once it starts, it's not at all boring.
Very highly recommended. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (the first one) has also just been made into a movie. I haven't yet seen it, but I plan to.
Lioness, ah, now the lightbulb turns on! I knew that the title book of that first book (and also the second) sounded familiar. I saw them on display at our university's bookstore! Very cool! :)

A bottle of one of my favorite perfumes, Sun Moon Stars by Karl Lagerfeld. It is very dreamy for me. I often wear it in the evening, and it is sweet and intense and alluring. It's strong, so I only use a little.

Dance Ads