The Weather Thread

This summer has been realatively cool (IMO) with burst of hot. It hasn't been to muggy here either. I mean MD usually gets real humid! Today is simply beautiful out. I dread this winter. I hate the cold so I pray it is mild! :D

NURDRMS

okay, looks like we made it through Gustav, now on to Hanna (and Ike and the huge tropical depression off the coast of Africa.) Working 15 hour days at the air operations center will be the norm for a while. Can't wait to get back home to the Springs where the air is dry and the sky clear!!!

QPO

yes those hurricanes look so scary....and luckily that this last one petered out!...Lets hope the other one is not too big either. :-(

Lioness

Yeah, I hope the hurricanes don't do any damage or take any lives, there have been so many of them lately.

On the bright side (no pun intended) the sun came out today!

okay, looks like we made it through Gustav, now on to Hanna (and Ike and the huge tropical depression off the coast of Africa.) Working 15 hour days at the air operations center will be the norm for a while. Can't wait to get back home to the Springs where the air is dry and the sky clear!!!

Coastal residents of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina should all monitor the track and development of Hanna. By Friday, it may be nearing the Southeast U.S. coast but the projected path forecast is still fairly uncertain. Residents in the Northeastern U.S. should also pay close attention because of the potential for heavy rain coming from Hanna late in the week or during the weekend.
more rain ........... :?

i hope everybody will be safe.

Coastal residents of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina should all monitor the track and development of Hanna. By Friday, it may be nearing the Southeast U.S. coast but the projected path forecast is still fairly uncertain. Residents in the Northeastern U.S. should also pay close attention because of the potential for heavy rain coming from Hanna late in the week or during the weekend.

/more rain ........... :?

i hope everybody will be safe.

UGH ... Haven't had a weekend this whole summer without some time of rain here in the NE. Blah .... at least it isn't a drought and for that I am grateful

QPO

well yesterday we had some slightly warmer weather. But today is back to the winter day, but spring is here so we will have more :) (of the warmer sunny days)

Peaches

UGH ... Haven't had a weekend this whole summer without some time of rain here in the NE. Blah .... at least it isn't a drought and for that I am grateful
Really? Cuz it feels like we've got a drought out here. It seems like we've had "too much" good weather. (I hate rain, although I know it's very necessary.)

Really? Cuz it feels like we've got a drought out here. It seems like we've had "too much" good weather. (I hate rain, although I know it's very necessary.)
Really and your not to to far from me. maybe like an hour. Not uncommon though.

Also too ... I meant that we have rain (drizzle) to rain!(downpours.LOL) all summer. Or maybe that dang cloud just kept following me. Hahaa!

nucat78

Cool, but crisp almost Fall day - sunny, a few puffy clouds out over Lake Michigan. The lake is a steel blue color this morning with a few small waves.

Dance Ads